Saturday, February 26, 2011

Chicken and Biscuits...



1 can cream of chicken soup
3/4 c. sour cream, divided
2 c. chopped, cooked, chicken
1 pkg.(16 oz.) Frozen mixed vegetables or 2 c. fresh vegetables (I used fresh broccoli and cauliflower)
1 c. shredded mild cheddar cheese
3 tbsp. Milk
1 c. all purpose baking mix (Bisquick)

Directions:

Heat oven to 375'. Mix soup and 1/2 c. sour cream in 8 inch square baking dish. Stir in chicken, vegetables, and cheese.

Stir milk and remaining sour cream into baking mix. I added a little extra water so they weren't so thick. Drop by heaping tbsp. into 6 mounds on top of chicken mixture. Bake for 35 minutes or until biscuit are golden brown and chicken mixture is hot and bubbly.

I found this recipe on Kraft Foods; http://www.kraftrecipes.com

So I asked Mike what he thought after taking 2 bites and he told me I had to wait until he was all finish eating. So at the end of the meal I asked what he thought and he said he would give it 4.2 stars out of 5 stars. He said it was good but it would have been better if it didn't have the sour cream flavor to it. He really doesn't care for sour cream but I had it in the fridge and thought this was a good way to use it up and that is what I did so it didn't go to waste.





I hope you enjoy making it. Let me know what you thought about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment